Wolverhampton and Bilston AC Minutes and Action Plan – Meeting 11th May 2017
- Matters Arising since April Meeting – were discussed by committee & an action plan was put together
- Team Managers Report –
YDL LAG. We are struggling and this was expected partly due to move from Div1 to premier
YDL UAG. Lacking in girls events. Clashed with triathlons. Finished last, good turnout & great support.
Tracy Cresswell is going to be getting involved more with the admin as a backup.
Seniors. The men’s turnout was ok, women’s was low. Came 4th overall.
Mary Harding has offered to help with the Seniors, hopefully she will be able to persuade more people to get involved and pass them over to the managers.
- Health & Safety A few incidents reported,
- Fixtures & Transport
Staffs County Championships – Sat 13 May -This is a huge event & Noel has put in a lot of hard work in organising it. Unfortunately the pole vault bed is unavailable as new uprights are required. There will be around 300 athletes participating. The E&S shall be here along with the Major. Noel is in charge of track, Fiona in charge of field events. Alex is duty manager at WV.
YDL LAG next meeting 20 May
West Mids School Championships – To be held at Birchfield on 10 June. Officials needed to help out if possible
- New Members/ Resignations/Transfers 15 new members, 1 resignation, 0 transfers
- Club Development
There is no agreement between us & Aldersley therefore we don’t know who should pay for what ( i.e. Hammer cage, pole vault bed)
A procedure has been put in place for our members to qualify for 25% discount on WV Active membership. Anyone wishing to take up this offer should take along the email received from EA confirming their membership for the year as this is proof that subscriptions has been paid.
The Pickens bar can now be used for meetings.
- Website/Communication/Social Media/Corporate ID/Media Guidelines have been issued by UKA re parental consent required for photos, videos for U18’s
- Coaching / Coaching Qualifications –We need more of our coaches at level 2 for both junior & senior
- AOB – Big thankyou to Noel for all his hard work for Staffs CC Date & Time of Next Meeting Tuesday 6th May 2017 at 8pm