Safety and Emergency Procedures
For the health and safety of all athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers, and to minimise the effects of any incidents/accidents, the following procedures have been adopted for all training and competitions.
- All coaches and team managers should ensure that they have access to a mobile phone (or other means of communication) at all training sessions and competition for use in case of an emergency
- All coaches especially those coaching under 16’s should keep a simple register of all athletes present at each training session.
- All coaches and team managers should ensure that they have immediate access to up to date emergency contact details for all junior athletes present, and details of any medical conditions of athletes that could lead to problems during training or competition.
- All athletes are expected to keep their buy real ativan online contact details up to date and to inform the club of any change in their medical condition that could lead to problems during training or competition.
- A qualified duty first aider at Aldersley Leisure Village will be present at club training sessions at all times. If an emergency arises during club training sessions ring the emergency number at Aldersley 07500125629. The club will also ensure that it has its own back up qualified first aiders present at club training sessions and at competitions.
- The First Aid Box is kept within the medical room next to reception if required
All club members should familiarise themselves with emergency procedures at Aldersley Leisure Village. In case of an emergency the contact telephone number for Aldersley Leisure Village is 01902 556200.